Covid 19 Safety Guidelines
The safety & well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority and we are following all Provincial Health Order and Work Safe BC guidelines. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 Guidelines, please contact us.
Health & Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
· All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
· Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
·All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
· Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
· All employees will be wearing PPE and following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all
. All employees will do hand wash every 20 – 30 minutes.
· All guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests. · Groups will be seated six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
· Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 – 20 minutes.
· Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.